Shirley Fabrication Owners

slim2061

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Reaction score
For those of you that have the flip down shelf on the side of the warmer, do you find it useful or does it get in the way; or would you have it if you ordered another Shirley?

Thanks.

I use it for all sorts of things...mainly for remote thermometer placement, but I stash sauce, rolls of foil, Thermopens, whatever I need handy right by the doors there a lot. Definitely would have the shelf if I had another built.

It wasn't an option when I bought mine. It's a pain to hang my Maverick from the exhaust handle. I'm thinking about asking if they would ship me one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It wasn't an option when I bought mine. It's a pain to hang my Maverick from the exhaust handle. I'm thinking about asking if they would ship me one.

When I put my maverick on my chamber (side away from the shelf) I just poof up some foil and set it on top. Or put it on a small block of wood because I can't think too hard for a better option.

And in general, yes the shelf is awesome. The only thing I'd do differently is get stainless.

Thanks for the info. I was planning on having a stainless one, but I started overthinking it....

I have a rotated warmer, and a big logo on the rear of the warner. I went with the stainless fold-down shelf but didn't realize it would be on the back side of the warmer. So for me, it isn't that useful. If you're not going with the rotated warmer I would definitely recommend it.

I'm thinking about a magnetic shelf.
Search on Amazon for:
CMS Magneitcs

Also found a Magnetic holder for disposable glove box.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about a magnetic shelf.
Search on Amazon for:
CMS Magneitcs

Also found a Magnetic holder for disposable glove box.
Harbor Freight has some but they only come in red.

I have a rotated warmer, and a big logo on the rear of the warner. I went with the stainless fold-down shelf but didn't realize it would be on the back side of the warmer. So for me, it isn't that useful. If you're not going with the rotated warmer I would definitely recommend it.

Warmer will not be rotated.

Thanks to all for the input. At this moment, I intend to stay with the original plan of stainless fold-down.

Back