Ok... Who bought this Shirley?

I bet that bad boy never met a whole pig šŸ· it didn't love! Mac

I don't see a baffle or diffuser on that wide open pic... but it could have been a work in progress.

It was a direct cooker..... that could use wood/charcoal ... I really liked it too and told tyler I would love to have one.... it did not have a water pan.... but could be configured to have have one.... it was easy to move and I just all around like the way it looked......it was made of 1/4 inch steel.....kinda sexy looking to me.....

I am having one built (as we speak/type) that is very similar to this one. Tyler informed me that my 30x28 (stationary) cooker was almost done:clap2:...so my guess is that he will start on my 60x36 (stationary)next.:clap2::clap2: The 60x36 will basically look just like this one, but will have the same configuration on the inside, as do most of the warmer boxes with the internal damper. Mine will have 3 internal dampers. And on the cook chamber doors, I'll have slide dampers on each door...for grilling purposes. It'll have 5 racks (57.5" in length) with 2 extra slide rails between the 3rd and 4th and 4th and 5th racks.
I went big and I AM, going home. :becky:

When I first saw these pic on their Facebook page...I immediately put the 2nd pic up as my desktop pic. This pic has kept the anticipation factor down to a 'bearable' level, since my initial order of September '16. :)

Last edited:
Teach me, oh great one, Paul, how to weld and fabricate like this. And yes, you CAN call me Shirley!:thumb:

It was a direct cooker..... that could use wood/charcoal ... I really liked it too and told tyler I would love to have one.... it did not have a water pan.... but could be configured to have have one.... it was easy to move and I just all around like the way it looked......it was made of 1/4 inch steel.....kinda sexy looking to me.....

Yep. Sexy. That's what I'm talking about.

By the way, I would love to stop by one day and see your operation as I'm within one hour of you and come to T-town regularly.

Yep. Sexy. That's what I'm talking about.

By the way, I would love to stop by one day and see your operation as I'm within one hour of you and come to T-town regularly.

I can promise you won't find better people on the planet!

Back