Broke out Starline...a bit of PRON

Beentown

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Starline is my UDS. Cut some spares into tips and St. Louis ribs. Mac and some rolls to finish.

e7e434fc339f0d69371c3e745f52f43d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ribs look great but that mac n cheese. Wow!!! You got a recepie for that? Sure would love to try it.

It all looks perfect. Way to cook to the likes of others. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ribs look great but that mac n cheese. Wow!!! You got a recepie for that? Sure would love to try it.
I cook by taste but...

Make a bechumel, add mild and sharp cheddar to it to make a cheese sauce. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Then I add in, sauteed onions, garlic, jalapenos and bacon.

When mixing the sauce and rotinni I add generous amounts of hand shredded muenster. Top with more muenster and bacon. Smoke for a bit.

Adding the muenster at the end makes it stringier.

I cook by taste but...

Make a bechumel, add mild and sharp cheddar to it to make a cheese sauce. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Then I add in, sauteed onions, garlic, jalapenos and bacon.

When mixing the sauce and rotinni I add generous amounts of hand shredded muenster. Top with more muenster and bacon. Smoke for a bit.

Adding the muenster at the end makes it stringier.

The ribs look great! I'd have left a small portion of them dry for myself, though! Thanks for the mac recipe.

Making me hungry ribs and Mac n cheese looks great

That's the way to do it. I share the ribs, but the tips are mine alone.

Is it true that the quality of the Q or anything else coming off of those things is directly and inversely proportional to the Ugliness of the drum??

Just asking.

Can't believe you guys are busting on Starlines looks. She has been faithful for 8 years. She is allowed to loose some looks. I have pretty cookers if needed but she is just so easy to deal with and not fussy about the little things.

885bac16856cdbc25cad1cacf36fc599.jpg

Back