MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 11-25-2021, 03:27 PM   #1
HBMTN
is Blowin Smoke!

Default Advanco Freezers

I'm in the market for a double door freezer and I'd like to spend $3000-$3500 but the only thin gin that price range that I'm finding is Advanco from Webstaurant. The only issues is that the reviews don't seem the best but sometimes reviews can be misleading and I wondered how many of you all are using an Advanco refrigerator or freezer and what your thoughts are? To jump to another brand of something decent looks like $5000-$6500 for something comparable.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:00 AM   #2
kurtsara
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Hey you

Never heard of that brand.

I know you said double door but I use two of these side by side reverse door on one of them for a little over ten years now.

https://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Air-AW...NsaWNrPXRydWU=
kurtsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:52 PM   #3
HBMTN
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtsara View Post
Never heard of that brand.

I know you said double door but I use two of these side by side reverse door on one of them for a little over ten years now.

https://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Air-AW...NsaWNrPXRydWU=
I had the refrigerator version of that freezer and it was terrible. I can't bring myself to buy another Arctic Air even if the one I had was just a lemon LOL.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:45 PM   #4
kurtsara
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Hey you

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMTN View Post
I had the refrigerator version of that freezer and it was terrible. I can't bring myself to buy another Arctic Air even if the one I had was just a lemon LOL.
I have two of the Arctic air freezers and one fridge, have had them for ten years, so far no problems.
kurtsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->