Midwest BBQ & Blues throwdown, Mt. Morris, MI - Aug 15 & 16, 2008 ***Results Added***

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Stop #2 of the Michigan trifecta.
RSS BBQ will be rolling in Friday morning, anybody up for a potluck dinner Friday night? :biggrin:

I'll be in friday afternoon, potluck sounds good.

I'll be in need of the services of a runner. Taking apps.:-D

I'll be in Friday morning. Also looking for a runner. Will they be setup so we can do a pot luck? I can bring the luck:biggrin::biggrin: Seriously I don't have dinner plans and as it's just me and there's a fair so I think I might just score some junk food.

Seriously I don't have dinner plans and as it's just me and there's a fair so I think I might just score some junk food.

See you all Friday....8). I'm thinking some Fair/junk food sounds pretty good and easy, but depending on how many jump on board with the potluck, I'll bring somthing. In any case, Wulf is bringing a cooler full of Jello Shots....:biggrin::cool:

Allright, forget the pot luck.....
Fair food and jello shots sounds much better!! :biggrin:

Well as of today (8/13/08) the weather for this weekend is looking perfect!!! Sunny and low 80's!! Should be a good weather weekend.

Well as of today (8/13/08) the weather for this weekend is looking perfect!!! Sunny and low 80's!! Should be a good weather weekend.

forecast_title.jpg
Mount Morris MI
navbarleft.jpg
Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code NWS Detroit/Pontiac, MI
Point Forecast: Mount Morris MI
43.14N -83.72W (Elev. 751 ft)Last Update: 4:56 am EDT Aug 13, 2008
Forecast Valid: 7am EDT Aug 13, 2008-6pm EDT Aug 19, 2008
7dayfcst.jpg
Today

scttsra40.jpg

Chance
Tstms
Hi 80°FTonight

nshra20.jpg

Isolated
Showers
Lo 54°FThursday

hi_shwrs20.jpg

Isolated
Showers
Hi 79°FThursday
Night

hi_nshwrs20.jpg

Isolated
Showers
Lo 54°FFriday

bkn.jpg

Partly
Sunny
Hi 79°FFriday
Night

nsct.jpg

Partly
Cloudy
Lo 52°FSaturday

sct.jpg

Mostly
Sunny
Hi 82°FSaturday
Night

nsct.jpg

Partly
Cloudy
Lo 56°FSunday

sct.jpg

Mostly
Sunny
Hi 85°F

Looking good for sure.....52* degrees friday night.....Brrrrr, hard to believe it's time for sweatshirts and jackets already, but I'm not complaining!!!

Phil Vassar is going to be there Friday night for the ones that like country music. We are going to be right next to the stage. Maybe he will come over and try to get some Q from the teams. Should be a good weekend.

Phil Vassar is going to be there Friday night for the ones that like country music. We are going to be right next to the stage. Maybe he will come over and try to get some Q from the teams. Should be a good weekend.

Very cool!! I heard that they will be setting the BBQ comp section up behind the main stage....wonder what time the bands play till......:shock::tongue:

Motley Que will be roliing in Friday morning. We're ready & we're looking forward to seeing you all!

Good luck Mikey. Is Unyawn coming up or is it just the MI connection?

Thanks!, Unfortunately no Un Yawn or Riley- just the MI team. " May We All Walk" this weekend.

Back