Chopped and Stuffed Brisket Balls

Joshw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I trimmed up a small brisket this morning, and didn't really have enough trimmings, to clean up the grinder, so I broke out the manual grinder..
PUEfm2D.jpg

JwV0R0T.jpg

7LumoG5.jpg

2HC7Ip6.jpg

Seasoned with Jack Daniels Steak Seasoning.
bB2zyWn.jpg

Formed it into balls, and stuffed each one with some mozzarella cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
bbficBT.jpg

1cubR8O.jpg

It made a for a nice snack, while I'm waiting on the brisket.
JeMwK9d.jpg

Amen, Hoss!

This place is just full of new ideas and stuff I'd never even considered before.

Now there’s an idea worth stealing. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That looks good! :thumb: I was just pondering the other day while making my moms marinara and meatball recipe, if brisket meatballs on the smoker would be any good. I am glad to know somebody else is semi-likeminded! I like your idea for stuffing. Did the fat break down enough? I ask because it still looks like noticable pieces if fat were still there.

Well damn... right there in front of a few hundred times and never saw it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That looks good! :thumb: I was just pondering the other day while making my moms marinara and meatball recipe, if brisket meatballs on the smoker would be any good. I am glad to know somebody else is semi-likeminded! I like your idea for stuffing. Did the fat break down enough? I ask because it still looks like noticable pieces if fat were still there.

Fat was good, I could have chopped it more, but it held together fine, and the taste was good. The texture was different than ground beef, tasted more like eating a cube steak.

Back