• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-24-2020

I've got the Gator sausage and Boudin !

c1l86rs.jpg

oBd6jEP.jpg
No crawfish massages?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Right now I'm not sure if I'll be attending either. Have had a rough time with my final round of immunotherapy and will be seeing my doctor Wednesday. Should definitely know something then.

Feel funny quoting myself but just got back from the doctor and am moving from undecided to gotta miss this one column. In fact, having a surgery in early November but the good news is things will be a lot better in the future.

Feel funny quoting myself but just got back from the doctor and am moving from undecided to gotta miss this one column. In fact, having a surgery in early November but the good news is things will be a lot better in the future.
We will miss you and the pie!
Glad to hear the good news!! :biggrin1:

Anyone want an old bubba keg project? Pretty rusted out around the damper area. I took it apart to inspect. I do have the hitch attachment. It s about 45 minutes from the bash this weekend in Georgetown.

Anyone want an old bubba keg project? Pretty rusted out around the damper area. I took it apart to inspect. I do have the hitch attachment. It s about 45 minutes from the bash this weekend in Georgetown.

Not sure about the bubba keg but bring yourself vicdog! :grin:

Bummer, I even bought some mini bottles of Malort just for you & Ron seeing as how much you liked it in Chicago. See.. All you naysayers are nuts, Malort is delicious. Or, you damned Texans are just nuts.

Get well my friend.

C1Dph9ph.jpg

Bummer, I even bought some mini bottles of Malort just for you & Ron seeing as how much you liked it in Chicago. See.. All you naysayers are nuts, Malort is delicious. Or, you damned Texans are just nuts.

Get well my friend.

C1Dph9ph.jpg
Bring anything you want. Just leave all that Chicago Corona at home. [emoji1787]

So trying to figure out the best time to cook a breakfast dish at the Bash tomorrow. What time to you guys think you will be arriving? :mrgreen:

So trying to figure out the best time to cook a breakfast dish at the Bash tomorrow. What time to you guys think you will be arriving? :mrgreen:
I'm thinking 8am-ish as that's when there will be enough light to work with.

Army Corp of Engineers called me today. They wanted to verify that we were still going to have our bash. They said to follow all cdc guidelines. I asked her to spell it out for me since there is sooooo much info out there. She said don't huddle together, social distance and wash hands. Masks are recommended but not required.

Army Corp of Engineers called me today. They wanted to verify that we were still going to have our bash. They said to follow all cdc guidelines. I asked her to spell it out for me since there is sooooo much info out there. She said don't huddle together, social distance and wash hands. Masks are recommended but not required.

Fauci announced last night that Malort is a definite no-no, so that applies also.

Fauci announced last night that Malort is a definite no-no, so that applies also.

Fake news. Malort with kill all taste buds . . . I mean, viruses.

I was told "you're the first person that didn't make a face when drinking that" in Chicago last year. So they made me drink any shot. My third shot was finishing the bottle.

Four decades of hospital coffee apparently made me immune to Malort.

Hope y'all all have a great day.

Back