My new Workhorse Pits 1975 Wagon

bubbamac00

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got the call last week that my new smoker was ready for pickup. I live about 3 hours away from their manufacturing facility so it was nice to save on shipping costs. One of the main reasons I went with WH even though there were several others I liked. Thing is a tank. Look to season it up this weekend. The folks at WH were great to work with and helped us load it and strap it down to the trailer. Great experience overall. And of course some pics for everyone that loves looking at stuff like this.

Attachments

• Smoker 3.jpg
    Smoker 3.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 384
  • Smoker 8.jpg
    Smoker 8.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 388
  • Smoker 9.jpg
    Smoker 9.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 381
  • Smoker 7.jpg
    Smoker 7.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 377
  • Smoker 2.jpg
    Smoker 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 384
  • Smoker 5.jpg
    Smoker 5.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 386
  • Smoker 6.jpg
    Smoker 6.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 385
Definitely jealous, it's a beaut. Thanks for the pics, and enjoy

Congrats! After much debate I think I'm going with the 1969

Wow, looks awesome! Thank you for sharing all the pictures. I have the 1975 wagon w/ cowboy firebox ordered for early 2022, so these pictures from all the angles were a nice surprise! I didn't add the top shelf, but may add that on.

Nice! Congrats, I think you’re gonna love it! I too joined the WH club today. I got a call this morning that my 1969 Wagon was 2 hours away, I couldn’t believe it! I am seasoning it now as we speak. I’m on mobile and I’ve never posted pictures here but I’ll get around to it. So far it runs pretty steady but a little hot (300 instead of 275), I’m trying to play around with the split sizes as I go.

Rque, funny thing. I actually saw yours getting loaded yesterday. The carrier was there picking up 6 or 7 of them and they mentioned that a couple were going to the New York area. Small world. Best of luck with yours.

Rque, funny thing. I actually saw yours getting loaded yesterday. The carrier was there picking up 6 or 7 of them and they mentioned that a couple were going to the New York area. Small world. Best of luck with yours.

Small world indeed! Best of luck with yours as well.

That is beautiful, looks well built. Is there any concern about the rubber tires being so close to the firebox?

Back