May 4, 2024 SouthEast Bash Invitation post, Lebanon, Tn.

ronbrad62

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
There are a few committed attendees but we have room for plenty more. Please consider attending as this is a great way to put faces with the names of the fine folks that you share a passion for BBQ with. The planning post and the sign up sheet are at the bottom in my signature line. I've always had a great time at every one that I have attended and I have no doubt that the brethren already signed up will make sure that this is one for the ages.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new friends!

I know there are some locals not signed up yet.
Trying to figure out what to make on an 18” jumbo Joe.
I updated count to at least 4, could be 6.

I'll have a 22" Weber, 17" Blackstone and a Q1200 available for anyone to use.
There's also an extra large camp grill and a fireplace in the shelter that would lend itself to some Dutch oven cookery.

There are a few committed attendees but we have room for plenty more. Please consider attending as this is a great way to put faces with the names of the fine folks that you share a passion for BBQ with. The planning post and the sign up sheet are at the bottom in my signature line. I've always had a great time at every one that I have attended and I have no doubt that the brethren already signed up will make sure that this is one for the ages.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new friends!

Got room for a 40’ RV?
:biggrin1:

Welocme back John!
You've been missed.

Area 3 of the campground has nice, large sites.
I think they are water and electric only.
We toured it last year. It's a very nice, wooded park.

hmmm

only 8 hours drive

About the same for me, but dragging the camper slows it down.
We're stopping at Kentucky Lake for a night on the way.

Andy, we've met a couple from Chicagoland who've since moved to the area where we stay in Kentucky.
I was surprised that the drive for them was about the same as ours.
I guess I-57 is a more direct route than I-55.

Yeah I-57 kind of goes straight south, I-55 goes a little west towards St. Louis. I'll probably be stuck in the traffic mess that is I-80 around the lake towards I-65.

Back