Sam Jones and Daniel Vaughn Collaboration

If it were just recipes from Skylight Inn, you could call it a newspaper article instead of a book...there are only three (3) things on the menu at Skylight Inn! Technically four things, now that they added chicken (the heresy)...

Looks pretty cool! I caught one of Vaughn's other books in my local library. I don't make a lot of time to read books anymore, but his look interesting. Thanks for sharing. I was just looking at ordering some Carolina made sauce so this tweaks my interest a little more.

Aaron Franklin’s book on cooking steaks to be released in April 2019. His PBS segment on steak was quite good. I’m not fond of purchasing “recipe” books. There is no way I’d ever use the quantity of sugar in rubs, the desserts etc.
I really enjoy the history of the methods of old school Pitmasters. Similar to fly fishing magazines. Put a photo of a remote Russian River or a photo of Montana on the cover, I’ll buy the Montana cover ever time. I’m not going to Russia. I’m not going to put a 5# sack of sugar in my body. But take me on a long walk of a multi generational BBQ Journey. I’ll walk with you.

Back