It CAN smoke!!

jkief

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Got caught up last night and forgot to rub the ribs overnight, so I pulled out the boneless beef ribs from Porter Road this morning. Rubbed them down with Carne Crosta and threw them on the Yoder around 1030 this morning. I set the temp at 165 and I let it ride for about 4 hours. Internal temp was around 140 or so. Bumped temp to 225 for an hour. Looked good, do I threw in a pan with some liquid and covered with foil. Bumped temp to 275. They were done at 4:10 this evening (probing around 210). I was worried about smoking so low, the meat might be over smoked. It wasn’t at all. It was a super clean light smoke flavor that allowed the rub to really shine. I have to admit, I was impressed!

Last edited:
That looks great - I want to do beef cheeks just like that.

As much as competing companies and their fans like to pretend otherwise, it's mainly the Indian not the arrow. Give Charlie Parker a plastic saxophone and the jazz will be the stuff of legend. Give a good BBQ chef a row of cookers, and he'll figure out how to make great food on all of them.

And you, sir, are obviously a good BBQ chef!

That meat is CRAP!!!!

Send it here fer proper disposal!!!

It looks AMAZING!??

I've never come across boneless beef ribs, but I'd sure be willing to give them a shot!

Those look fantastic.

I've never come across boneless beef ribs, but I'd sure be willing to give them a shot!

Those look fantastic.

A sharp knife can take them there,quick,fast and in a hurry.A college friend of mine would ask the butcher to remove the bones on short ribs,I never understood why but he always requested it.He cooked some tastee vittles.

Back