Time to Sadly Retire my Weber Spirit S-320

I've been using my Weber Genesis for 12 years now. Just replaced the flavorizer bars in 2021, and it made it as good as new.

Bought 3 gas grills in my life. The first two were cheapo Sunbeams for my FIL as Christmas gifts. He loved the things. They never lasted more than 2 summers.

I bought a Weber Genesis in the late 90's for home use. Put it on the back deck. Full boat...side burner and rotisserie. The 3 burners running left to right were great when using the rotisserie. After 6 months gave up trying to use it for anything but rotisserie and went back to using the kettle for everything else. Never developed a harmony with gas cooking.

Well Shucks! Vader1959 got me to thinking (which is rare for me these days). I decided to take another look at the Weber Spirit E-310 from a price stand point. Found one at Lowes. Same model etc. I cancelled the order with Best Buy and purchased the same one. Total saving, $87.24 and will be delivered one day earlier.

Thanks Vader 1959.

The one from Lowe's came today. I can't seem to post pic's at this time as my Free web hosting site Igmur seems to have changed. Going to have to do something else now.

Anyway It took my 5 hours to assemble it. In my younger days it would have been 2. It was kind of wonkey getting the front panel burner cover on. Had to bend the burner mounts so the screws lined up under each burner but it did line up.

Going to post in WP about a new photo site.

Thanks for all the info Folks!

Think I found a pic.

gw4JTDE.jpg

Last edited:
Back