Louisiana Grills Kamado Charcoal Grill?

qposner

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Saw one in store at Costco for $599. Anyone have any experience with it? I’ve been interested in finding more of an all in one solution to replace my 22in kettle, PBC, and three burner Weber gasser. Would love to hear your opinions in the event you have experience with it. Or even if you don’t but have something to add. Thanks!

I have a Kamado and love it, but I still use my Weber kettle. The reason I still use the kettle is that it heats up much fast then the Kamado. I have found I need a second grill to use on weeknights. If your more patient then me, a Kamado can replace all your grills.

I don’t own a Louisiana Grills Kamado, but I know people that do own them and really like them.

My kamado was my first "major" cooker purchased and I loved it. I have since bought several different cookers. I had read that a kamado was a jack of all trades, but a master of none and I generally agree with that thought. At this point my kamado is used for two things. Overnight smokes because I have a temp controller and can rest easy. I also use it with a Vortex for wings, but everyone else seems to prefer the ketlle for this.

Back