DFW Brisket Sales for Memorial Day

frognot

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Kroger has briskets for $1.97/lb with digital coupon. Picture shows choice but fine print doesn't specify grade.

Here's the fine print: "When you buy ONE (1) Boneless Beef Brisket, Untrimmed, Sold Whole in the Bag. Download and redeem the coupon once from May 25-31 only. Use up to 5 times in a single transaction, while supplies last."

I've got limited freezer since my big freezer died last year but will try to grab a couple.

Also Tom Thumb has them for $2.77/lb.

The High Plains is plush in brisket at 4-6#, bins are stacked 3-4 deep
Just no sale
NY Strip and Boston's
May work in my grind

I'm convinced they don't have brisket sales in Florida. Because I watch for them. And wait for them. And dream that some day, maybe.

But no. Nada.

I'm convinced they don't have brisket sales in Florida. Because I watch for them. And wait for them. And dream that some day, maybe.

But no. Nada.

I'm with you on that one.....NEVER see Briskets "On Sale" where I am just a little S of you.

I'm with you on that one.....NEVER see Briskets "On Sale" where I am just a little S of you.

Even the guys further north not in Texas that have a Kroger rub it in our face when they get a $1.99 sale.

Just ain't right, I'm tellin ya.

We do raise cattle here in this state. What the heck? Guess we're selling it all to Kroger.

If I can get a prime whole packer from Costco for less than $4 a pound i but three and freeze two!

In the Memphis area, Dortmund (soccer fan maybe? :D) is right. Costco is the best value for prime grade

Will be monitoring Kroger for this sale. Thanks

Kroger has briskets for $1.97/lb with digital coupon. Picture shows choice but fine print doesn't specify grade.

Here's the fine print: "When you buy ONE (1) Boneless Beef Brisket, Untrimmed, Sold Whole in the Bag. Download and redeem the coupon once from May 25-31 only. Use up to 5 times in a single transaction, while supplies last."

I've got limited freezer since my big freezer died last year but will try to grab a couple.

Also Tom Thumb has them for $2.77/lb.

Kroger around here does not carry select beef, everything is choice or better. I picked up 5 yesterday. The brand was Swift and they are whole packers so there is lots of fat, but still a great deal.

Back