• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Confirmed Payment Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee **zilla, bride of roo, augie, chinesebob, ipls3355 $45**

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Auction item Description: This is your chance to try the infamous Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee, heretofore available only as part of a sauce trade or by being on the receiving end of my generosity :-D

This auction is for five (count them, five) packages, each containing two 12 ounce bags of Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee. I will provide the winners with a list of coffee that I currently have in stock and they can pick two coffees. Alternatively, I will pick the coffee or create a custom blend from coffees on hand based on the winner's personal tastes.

Be generous gang. Besides getting some craft roasted coffee you are helping out a Brother and his family.

Please note: No cat chit coffee is included in this auction. :-D

Starting Bid(If any):
$10 per pack (5 available)

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days):
June 1, 2008

Shipping or Pickup only:
I will ship the coffee to the top five bidders via first class mail at my expense.

Last edited:
I bid $20 for one of the packages.

If I misread the auction, or how to go about placing a bid, please feel free to correct me!

I'm going for 30.00 - I want one of these unless Ron's willing to throw in more. I LOVE COFFEE!

Since Im 5th to bid at 20 I assume Chinese Bob bumps me...so Ill go $30 as well.

Good point, Char. In the event that there are multiple bids at the same dollar amount I will look at the time of the bid. Earliest bid wins.

At the moment I am limiting tis to 5 packages based on time constraints. I will be roasting this to order (so to speak) and I have a couple of business trips, a pleasure trip and two competitions over the next four weeks. I may offer more packages later.

Bumping my bid up to $30 in a pre-emptive strike in an attempt to keep from getting bumped!

Chiming in late here...hope I don't tick anyone off...but I've had some of Ron's coffee at Swamprb's house and I'd have to say it's pretty darned good. With that said count me in for $35.00...:biggrin:

Guatemalan? The whole foods guata is the bomb! Shoot even the costco 5lb bag is pretty freaking good.

Here is the top 5 bids as of the time of this post. For bids of the same dollar amount the earliest bid is on top. The person at the bottom of the list is on the bubble.

$35
JDMcGee (5/22, 6:12PM)
Frognot (5/23, 4:44AM)

$30
ChiseneBob (5/21. 11:21PM)
Bride of Roo (5/22, 7;17AM)
ipls3355 (5/22, 2:08PM)

All times are Central time

ok, I'm up to $35.00 Can I set this to auto bid anytime anyone raises? I really do love coffee.

Back