• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

hey guys and dudette ..late to the party again!!....how y’all doern??? .....big weekend on.....well toast....no one gives the Dogs a chance but i think it will be a heck of a game......bought a chuck from kroger...damn briskets are getting hard to find....I hope everyone has a great weekend....Toast you too although I hope the Ogre meets his match.......Peace all you ember heads.....eat well....drink well....sleep well....give thanks to God almighty for all blessings......Peace y’all...

PS.....If I can find weekend where i can get Cowgirl, Stingerhook and Gtr cooking......I’m flying up there first class!!...no matter the cost.....!!!!!!!!:becky:

Last edited:
I believe I've got a freezer dive pork butt cook to come on Sunday.

Grilled up an unexpected mean "family chuck steak" (with nice marbling), seasoned with Q-Salt, for salad served with steak and chimichurri! (Apologies for the lack of Pr0n... I had no idea this was coming).

TBS and fair weather to you all.

Today is chicken thighs, breasts, and pork loins.

Tomorrow is my first pork shoulder (pray for me)
86e263b2b02cecd31134851a34a65a1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Right now I've got a block of Spam and a fatty smoking on the Big Green Egg. In about a hour I'll toss on some country style ribs for dinner.
Tomorrow I'll be cooking a turkey in my Pit Barrel Cooker for the first time.

Since I didn't get any smoking in this past weekend, I'm already thinking about this coming weekend.
Thinking brisket on the Webber kettle. Better raid the freezer tonight!

Back