Be a part of Pro BBQ History!

YokeUp

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
we know that there will be many teams on the side-lines waiting to see how all this unfolds. And....there will be those of you who can see the VALUE in what we are doing for cooks. Combine that with Venues that offer outstanding Family memory making weekends, power, water and sewer at every spot.... WOW, it doesn't get any better than that. Come join us because you know everybody will be talking about us very soon! God bless ya! https://www.unitedbbqleague.com/schedule
6bc776_91c9721779c940cdbe2cbc6bd2d8ad7f~mv2.png

Looks interesting, and it's around my area. On the entry forms it says 2 nights stay in park is included. Does that mean an RV spot, or cabins? I'm sure just an RV spot. Still pretty cool. My team and I will be looking into a few of these contests for sure.

Looks interesting, and it's around my area. On the entry forms it says 2 nights stay in park is included. Does that mean an RV spot, or cabins? I'm sure just an RV spot. Still pretty cool. My team and I will be looking into a few of these contests for sure.

yes, it's for an RV spot, but if you decide to get a cabin we credit you the amount for the RV spot. Look forward to having you join us

I wish we lived closer. We would love a location like this.

I wish we lived closer. We would love a location like this.

Stay tuned, we're just getting started and we plan on growing the calendar and locations for next year. If there is enough interest in a particular area, we'll do all we can to get a contest in one of your state parks.

This is a great thing that you are doing. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to get this off the ground. I wish you the best of luck. We could use something like this in the Northeast. We competed at BBQ Pitmasters in Florida.

This is a great thing that you are doing. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to get this off the ground. I wish you the best of luck. We could use something like this in the Northeast. We competed at BBQ Pitmasters in Florida.

First of all... THANK YOU for your service to our country!! We're just moving this along at the pace it wants to go. As it gathers speed, we'll take it to where there is interest. It's all about helping cooks get better. Thanks for the encouragement!

Back