Congrats to the Brethren at the American Royal!

NoNotTheDuo

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I heard a lot of familiar team names being called during the Invitation and Open Award Ceremonies this weekend. I'm sure I missed some, but here's a list:

Gettin Basted (Reserve at the Invitational!)
Last Call Heroes (Reserve at the Open!)
Man Meat BBQ
Burnt Finger BBQ
Meat Rushmore BBQ
Uncle Bubs BBQ
TheSlabs.com

Thanks! It was an amazing weekend. That was our first American Royal cook and had the pleasure of competing in both. Can't wait for next year.

Thanks! It was a very special weekend. One I will never forget. Besides the RGC, there were lots of memories made seeing friends we only see a couple times a year, meeting new ones, Darren's tenderloin fry, Annella's SRF wagyu hotdog social, the Fergolicious & KC Grilling Co. party......... I could go on and on.

What a weekend. If you haven't been to the Royal yet, you are missing out.

There's lots of negativity online about the state of competition BBQ. Go to the Royal. KCBS is doing just fine.

Local Yokels had a blast and managed 2 calls at the Invitational. It was our first time and we we're thrilled. Bucket list competition.

Ended up with zero calls. Basically straight up the middle with everything but was a beautiful weekend to have it. Only my second American Royal I've helped with, but was my father in-laws 28th year! I've got a lot to learn by next year.

Back