DFW Brisket Sales for Easter

frognot

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
Tom Thumb has choice briskets for $1.99/lb (limit one with $50 purchase and digital coupon and they have $10 off a $50 purchase with digital coupon so download both them coupons if using). They also have select grade beef rib roasts for $4.97/lb (with digital coupon). Choice grade is $8.99/lb.

HEB has prime briskets for $3.99/lb. Also have baby back ribs or St Louis cut spares for $1.77/lb.

Kroger has brisket (doesn't say grade but usually choice) for $3.49/lb (no coupons or purchase amount required). Also have Kroger spiral slice ham for 97 cents/lb.

Great Prices Charles. I have not seen anything like that around here. Last time I saw Baby Backs they were about $10/lb

Great Prices Charles. I have not seen anything like that around here. Last time I saw Baby Backs they were about $10/lb

Have you tried the Costco in Waltham? They have been 2.99 at my local Costco for quite a while. I wasn't sure that it varied much from store to store?

Prime briskets are back, 4.29. I think choice was 3.79 or 3.99.

I really hate people that expect others to know what abbreviations stand for. I am going to guess this one because i don't want TS to get the satisfaction of telling me ( he should have made apparent in his OP ) That said, my guess is " Don't Farken Wait"

Let me know if im wrong or right.

Everyone knows that DFW is Dallas-Fort Worth, especially when the OP is from TX

I rest my case. Because at the price....Dont F'ing Wait. But yeah what a D'bag for not making that apparent. And you are a D' bag for thinking everyone not in TX knows that abbreviation.

Swung by my local Tom Thumb this morning - they had 5 briskets in the case - from 22 to 26 lbs - little large for my liking - but was tempted to get one and trim down to 12 pounds and use the trim for sausage

I rest my case. Because at the price....Dont F'ing Wait. But yeah what a D'bag for not making that apparent. And you are a D' bag for thinking everyone not in TX knows that abbreviation.

And yet you throw out "BRT ham" guess we can add you to the d'bag army?
Sometimes you're just too acidic than this group needs.
Ed

Mod Note:

Attacking other members is not allowed! Relax, take a deep breath, and if you can't post without attacking someone, move on. There plenty of other threads to look at.

Back