"Legs!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Monday, August 16th!!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new Throwdown category is...

"Legs!"

IMG_6264_zpsbaf794d9.jpg

This was R2Egg2Q's stellar lamb and chicken leg combo entry in the 2013 "Legs" Throwdown

As chosen by LYU370 for winning the "Over the Top Appetizers" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

LYU370 said:
For the next Throwdown I'm thinking a Leg of....Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Frog, whatever leg you can cook up or incorporate into a dish. Just to clarify, it can be cooked as a whole, half, part and bone-in or boneless.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/30 through Monday 8/16.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 8/16.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
I don't see why not, crabs do have legs. But seeing as I'm a newbie moderator, I'll defer to Moose for the final yay or nay.

No can do, Andy. You picked it, you call it. :thumb:

Would it be too weird if i dye some clam steaming nets black, and add it to a chicken quarter, and use some chicken wire to hold it upright with a bulb and lamp shade?

Is it OK to use low-temp processed cheeses on the legs? :confused:

I believe shrimp have legs, are they legs? :noidea: Would be interesting to see a plate of shrimp legs, maybe served up with some micro greens. :p

I believe shrimp have legs, are they legs? :noidea: Would be interesting to see a plate of shrimp legs, maybe served up with some micro greens. :p

But...But...what if the Imitation crab legs include shrimp in the ingredients list?

Back