• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

MOINK stuffed ABTs

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I had ten or so MOINK Balls left over from Monday, so last night I chopped them up, added some cream cheese and a four cheese blend shredded cheese and used that to stuff ABTs. If you've never tried this, do yourself a favor and do - they were great. I know it didn't happen, because I didn't take pictures, but I was busy trying to ruin my EGG (which I succeeded). I delieverd a plate full to the neighbor (the soldier that returned from Iraq Saturday) and he raved about them. Wish he would have reminded me to take some pictures! Try it - good stuff!

Divemaster, If ya take a drive south, I'll make ya up a bunch - just won't use the EGG!

I have sliced up leftover meatballs and used in place of cocktail weenies in my ABTs before. Came out great. Always fun to dig through the fridge to see what new concoctions you can come up with.

It's a good Sunday to be here - we're having donuts after the service. We begin at 9 A.M. sharp - should be done by 9:45 or so. If you're coming, we'll even treat ya to lunch!

Place would more than likely go up in smoke... I know we had to put in extra fire control when I joined my church! lol

Not sure about this weekend... Need to talk to a few at my church about the up coming church picnic (250 of my nearest and dearest friends (aka members, school, pre-school, and others that are interested in joining our church)... but watch out... I may still make the trip some time soon...

Back