Couple of 21oz Ribeye

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Tiernan SOB, B&B Lump. No chunks No Chips No Splits
Ribeye seasoned with Oakridge Santa Maria and a dash extra Kosher Salt
Raw German and Raw Andouille. Plated with baby broccoli, quartered Yukon gold. Buttons were sliced and sautéed with garlic,onion and butter n

Last edited:
Thank Y’all. Great day to stay home and cook. Looks like it’s going to be going on through April

#stayhomecookout

I remember you and I seem to remember you're quite a good cook as well! Looks great by the way.

I remember you and I seem to remember you're quite a good cook as well! Looks great by the way.

Thanks for stopping by. Now that you remember where we live, stop in more often. Your wit and humor are appreciated, and missed.

And FYI, I’m still unscripted MSU as I go.

Looks great...but you added salt to Oakridge Santa Maria?? I need to cut SM with something else...

Looks great...but you added salt to Oakridge Santa Maria?? I need to cut SM with something else...

Sometimes I will let thick steaks like these sit for 45min with just kosher salt on one side. Then flip and season with a commercial rub on the other side and start off salt side against the flame.

I recommend not patterning yourself after me. I seldom do the same thing two times in a row.

Back