"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers,
I caught a rare sale on briskets around these parts so I will be applying the heat to it tomorrow. Going to try the Oakridge Carne Crosta I have been seeing everyone on here rave about (thanks again Mike for the recent sale). Have a saphe, phun, and virus-free weekend, y'all's.

Picked up a nice little canopy to cover the Lang and try to cook through the rain tomorrow. Found a rack of wider cut, short/plate ribs that look like they have the 123A cut in them. Those seem to be impossible to find around here so the last steer we butchered I explained to the butcher what I wanted, he may have gotten close. Also, going to practice a St. Louis cut, some chicken thighs, and some drums. Hopefully the wind isn't too bad but it'll be fun regardless. Road construction is considered essential so should have leftovers to share on Monday. Be Safe.

Last week's celebratory crab legs from the phreezer are on tap for Friday night.

Saturday will probably be some sort of chicken on the kettle/Vortex combo with the intention to lead into Chicken Tikka Masala / Vindaloo (depending on heat) on Sunday.

Y'all stay safe and healthy! Prayers for those on the Mission Essential list. :pray:

Back