So I Bought A Trombo King

Plata-O-Plomo

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I ordered a Trombo King last night and it should arrive this Phriday. I would love to use it this weekend. I am not sure which smoker I will use. It comes with two sized spikes so it should fit any of them (I hope).

I am thinking al pastor but chicken may also be interesting for the first run. Do any of you have any meat and recipe recommendations for the Trombo King? I am totally open for suggestions.

Thank you!

https://smokeware.com/products/trompo-king

In for results. I’d like to do some el pastor tacos with one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't have any advice, but I thought I would chime in to say I am super jealous. Tacos de trompo are...one of life's true pleasures. Enjoy it and please post pics of whatever you end up cooking!

I agree with the al pastor and the greek options. I'm a huge fan of both (even my with cheap-arsed knock-off trompo).

Have fun! Let us know how it goes.

Your killing me 4ever3! I got to say I am pretty excited to roll some smoke this weekend to piss him off. If I get the time to get the meat marinaded I want to use the Trombo King and maybe fire up a UDS near the fence line for a fatty or poppers. Just to experiment to see how well it does. LOL

Back