• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello😎

Bkrhoades

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m excited to join this forum and see the different recipes/ways to prepare outdoor cooking. I just ordered a pellet Z grill with Chef competition blend pellets. Can’t hardly wait to smoke my first brisket in it. I will be picking brains in this forum, so be prepared 😇😇

Welcome aboard! :-D

This is a great forum with lots of very experienced cooks sharing here. Your time here will be well spent.

Be sure to ask every question you have and share cook pics......we LOVE cook pics. :-D

Welcome Brian remember to take pics we like pics

Welocme! Did we mention that we like to see photos of your adventures? :roll: :tsk:

Welcome. I haven't been a member as long as I jave been smoking, but this forum will help out for sure. Besides pictures it will make you want to spend more money on nice new things.

Welcome! Looking forward to what you cook on the new toy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome Brian!

I haven't been here that long but I have learned that you are among good folks!

Thanks,
Greg

Welcome aboard Brian. I just renewed my subscription this morning. Lot's of great folks on here with a lot of experience. Ask questions and let's see those cooks.

Welcome! this forum is a lot of fun. It sure contributes to my hording of cookers

Welocme to the asylum, Brian! You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Brian, Welcome to the Brethren!
Yeah, some are crazy but all Love the Cook.
You will enjoy this site and it will help with the learning curve in the Art of the Que. The questions are Not "dumb", they will be answered and the Pics will be appreciated.

From another Tar Heel.
Bertie County / Roxobel

Back