• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weber smokefire shipped

mnbadger

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I got the alert the my new smokefire shipped last night! I'm hoping it arrives from Illinois by this weekend.

I'll post pictures of it once it's together and attempt to put as many reviews and tests on here as I can!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Looking forward to some real world reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The features on the Smokefire look good. Can't wait to see if it actually works good.

Sweet.

Got my confirmation today that the formal order was placed from Weber and will ding the credit card.

Then they arrange shipping. So hopefully will have mine in a few weeks. Gonna be raining Smoke Fires around here I feel :-D

Did you order from Weber?

I got the alert the my new smokefire shipped last night! I'm hoping it arrives from Illinois by this weekend.

I'll post pictures of it once it's together and attempt to put as many reviews and tests on here as I can!

Maybe your info will be enough for all the people that put a pre-order deposit down on but want to see "real world reviews" to order one.

Sweet.

Got my confirmation today that the formal order was placed from Weber and will ding the credit card.

Then they arrange shipping. So hopefully will have mine in a few weeks. Gonna be raining Smoke Fires around here I feel :-D

Did you order from Weber?
Yep I ordered straight from Weber. I figured that would be the best from a warranty standpoint if I had any issues. I am jealous of the people getting free covers ordering from other places since I had to buy mine. Delivery according to FedEx is Wednesday. I'm pretty sure that's going to be to the Minneapolis freight hub though and then they need to ship it down to me.

Congrats! Mine shipped too. Ordered mine on Monday morning and got the shipped email Monday night. Called Weber to confirm and they said everything will deliver on Friday. Weber's website now shows that they're out of stock and open to pre-orders for mid-Feb shipment.

Awesome how I pre-ordered in December and mine still hasn't shipped. I wonder what the hold-up is.

Looking forward to comparing smoke to FEC 120, which is a bit apples and oranges, but should be fun.

Awesome how I pre-ordered in December and mine still hasn't shipped. I wonder what the hold-up is.

Looking forward to comparing smoke to FEC 120, which is a bit apples and oranges, but should be fun.

Yeah I'm not sure what's going on. Weber definitely dropped the ball on this. Unless you ordered through Lowe's which I know is a bit behind due to Lowe's needing to get them in stock before shipping out / vs Weber direct drop-shipped. From what I've read if you bought through Weber it seems like their orders went out first.

Back