"Happy Phriday the 13th Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Pre-marinated Pork Tenderloin tonight, SRF American Kobe Ribeyes, bacon wrapped scallops, and Hasslebeck Potatoes for V-Day / the wife's birthday. We'll see what I find at HEB come Sunday. Not going near that place tomorrow or Saturday. It'll be a madhouse with all the last minute V-Day shoppers...

Have a great weekend Phu...

Tonight: buffalo burgers and pork chops on the Weber Kettle.

We're doing a full practice cook on our new Southern Q to get ready for our next competition, so overnight and tomorrow AM we're doing chicken, ribs, butts, and briskey too :-D. We'll be eating good this weekend!!!

Happy Friday the 13th Phu! That rack sounds delicious. Probably some pulled pork for me this weekend. I've got a little (7.5 lbs) butt in the fridge.

A slew, a plethora, a bunch, a crap ton, a veritable smorgasbord of pig shots.

Doing 2 racks beef short ribs,ABTs , twice smoked potatoes and some mac n cheese for my mom's birthday dinner sunday

Don't know if it will be this weekend or next (valentines day on saturday...got to keep my girl happy so she keeps me happy, and sunday usually homebrewing), but a fark ton of spareribs. Got a massive order for fully smoked and vacuum-sealed ribs for freezing and the guy doesn't care if he gets them this week or next. Some folks just want to reach into their freezer and pull out a half-rack for an easy evening meal (myself included).

Iberico pork rack? Checking Phlights now....:hungry:

Going out tomorrow, not sure what for Sunday - making some meatballs, but also gonna cook some other stuPh.

Phu, crew and all have a great weekend!

Grilling a 24 oz bone in rib eye and smoking a Spaminal

grilled first then kinda smoked for about 15 - 20 minutes:

- venison and pork sausage,with herbs
- locally made bratwurst

thats tonights meal.

no idea yet about the rest of the weekend.

I missed your post yesterday Phu. I'm Freezing by porkbutt off here in No-HIO this weekend. Even too cold for me to mess with the pellet cooker. Farking too cold to cook outside. Sooooooooooo . . . . Cooking some homemade Texas Hot Links with some pork loin, onion, apple, and cabbage with some allspice and juniper berries in the crock pot. Pretty soul satisfying when it's this damn cold!

Keep warm!

Back