Dinner Tonight

brdbbq

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Got Barn yard pimp and sirloin marinating in Italian Salad Dressing with zuchinni, Squash, Onion for the Weber tonight. All ready hungry

leftover ribs last night. Probably the same tonight. Love that foodsaver...

brdbbq said:
Got Barn yard pimp and sirloin marinating in Italian Salad Dressing with zuchinni, Squash, Onion for the Weber tonight. All ready hungry

That's it, you are killing me. The wife packed up the kitchen last night. All food from now until we unpack on Saturday will be fast food drive up or frozen junk from some box.

I would kill for some grilled chicken and even a slice of bread. The good news is we are supposed to start the physical move tonight, maybe I will relocate the kitchen and drive to the new place to cook my meals, while they are asking for fries with their order.

steak,, grilled real hot, in the kettle, smooshed potatters and brown gravy.. last few zuccinis from the garden with stewed tomaotes.

Now, Im hungry

Rack of lamb. Tried out 4 different rubs. Made sure to keep them in order so I knew which one was which. The wife spun the plate around and....oh well

I got some fresh pecan in the back of my truck for a certain gassy farker in McKinney to make chunks. Maybe we can meet up after tomorrow, or you want me to season it too.Ty

I had to go to Milwaukee today and go thome late. We were going to have chinese carry-out, but I called our favorite place and the owner answered the phone. I told her I want to place an order and she told me that they were closed! They had sold he business and were moving back to China! Bummer...

We had Bennigan's carry-out instead. I ordered a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and ended up with a BBQ Chicken Sandwich! I can't win!

thillin said:
I got some fresh pecan in the back of my truck for a certain gassy farker in McKinney to make chunks. Maybe we can meet up after tomorrow, or you want me to season it too.Ty

Gassy farker is awake now. Monitor went out over the weekend so I'm down in the evening. How you want to swing this ? I'm at Parker and 75 ever evening ~5:30 or so.

brdbbq said:
Gassy farker is awake now. Monitor went out over the weekend so I'm down in the evening. How you want to swing this ? I'm at Parker and 75 ever evening ~5:30 or so.

Have to check our schedule here. That's about 10 miles from the house straight up Parker. Gonna try to hit the lake tomorrow AM. Depends on the afternoon, ot the next couple of days.
Ty

Back