The last month in food photos

Smoke on Badger Mountain

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So life was been super busy the last month and I have only commented a couple of times and have not posted any threads until yesterday. (thanks for the nudge Jeanie) In general it's a busy time of year for me and my job is not effected but the current regulations. Of which I'm grateful. So it remains a very busy season. I know, just another excuse. Anyway, here is a photo update of the last month. And it's nice to see all these great cooks the brethren are posting. I don't realize how much I miss it until I seen them again.

In no special order whatsoever

Bacon!
iLx1tmCl.jpg

Just a sample before hitting the slicer
iYoQ5wfl.jpg

Sliced
iNSrVITl.jpg

WHFTp0cl.jpg

NK8POTll.jpg

Burgers!
MuX7W0Hl.jpg

Covered with Oakridge Carne Crosta
7gXWIWQl.jpg

OsRZvqml.jpg

M2ZQIltl.jpg

9MICNbcl.jpg

oDe07i2l.jpg

Vh3EUE9l.jpg

PFYNtQfl.jpg

6Dc4cgdl.jpg

uL3CFTtl.jpg

A8gba9Ql.jpg

C0YGMcql.jpg

quB9l2Gl.jpg

sGE33Hhl.jpg

Ukamk1dl.jpg

uL3CFTtl.jpg

W951Z5Bl.jpg

8Orj2qOl.jpg

s1b0VHhl.jpg

331CyCcl.jpg

xfFiHdhl.jpg

Garden
g4fTscUl.jpg

kF1yvhCl.jpg

R8z6GyRl.jpg

59Vu3lfl.jpg

yA6ME2sl.jpg

67jy62jl.jpg

z6yUM6Zl.jpg

Ok, well that was too much.

Dang man! That all looks ridiculously good! What's that last thing with the strawberries on it? I feel like I need to consume it ASAP

Dang man! That all looks ridiculously good! What's that last thing with the strawberries on it? I feel like I need to consume it ASAP

That would be a slice from the Dutch Baby in one of the above photos. That one was in my Lodge 14SK So that would be 1.5 sticks of butter melted in a huge skillet like the Lodge 14sk at 425F. 8 eggs blend like hell, add 2 cups of milk still blending like hell, then 2 cups of flour and you get the idea. tsp salt and keep on blending. Pour it into the skillet and cook for 24min.

Beautiful, I'd say you've had a great month. Looks like you also got some quality family time. One good thing about this shelter in place ordeal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back