High Plains UUNI Shenanigans - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Happy Sunday, folks!

It's been a good day of pizza action on the High Plains. Had a second/spare "tube" of pre-fab pizza dough from our adventures earlier in the week.

Decided to whip up a Pepperoni & Mushroom pie with some added parmesan for flavor.

JWyAslth.jpg

Not used to rolling out the dough for pies, but half a tube seems to be just right for each attempt.

kYjRXCoh.jpg

It's a good thing Mom left me supervised!

bsqPpFKh.jpg

It's tough to beat how well this little oven cranks out pizzas... and the wood-fired flavor...!

cWNecrNh.jpg

The Boss was quite pleased with our first attempt, so we went back for a second pie.

MMttW0yh.jpg

This one skipped the mushrooms, but added some blue cheese! YES!

pYuaBICh.jpg

BIG Bubble in the pie!

RQWI8O8h.jpg

yKRM8Bsh.jpg

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about the first-time competition attempts, the ridiculous pastrami, beef ribs, etc. etc. etc.

Y'all have a great Sunday and a productive week.

Wow!! The munchkin has grown since the last pic I saw. You are going to have a great helper there. The pies look good enough to eat :thumb:

Great looking pies Marc. I think the "munchkin" was in a high chair and bib when I last saw her, they do grow up fast.

Any shots of the bottom? Haven't tried the premade stuff yet in my Roccbox.

Of course! - Here's quick, undoctored snapshot of the bottom I grabbed (it's like I knew you'd ask... :crazy:)

oRmfagnh.jpg

I took the stone up to a solid 850-900 on both of the pies. They sat still for only about 15-18 sec between removal/turning/returning to the oven. Good texture on the bottom, with a little chew... just enough to make sure the rest of it stuck together, if that makes sense.

All that flower on her looks like she made that pie. :thumb:

Our lovely girl is SUCH a big help in the kitchen these days. She also sets the table, and wants to do SO much more than we're ready for :wacko:

Wow!! The munchkin has grown since the last pic I saw. You are going to have a great helper there. The pies look good enough to eat :thumb:

She's a newly minted 3 yr old, going on about 26. She's growing like a weed; has a vocabulary that I can't believe; and wears her huge heart on her sleeve.

Blue cheese on a pizza... going to give that a try sometime soon.

Oh, this is a cornerstone of the lovely quattro formaggi pizza. Gorgonzola (couldn't find any here in East Bumblefark) is a MUST!

Looks great Marc, thanks for sharing the cook and that amazing little munchkin smile.

For some reason, the title took my mind to sea urchin, but the pizza looks great!

I had good chuckle at this...

They recently changed their name to OONI... a Scottish company... good stuff.

Thanks for stopping in.

Back