Smoking on the mini..I can’t QUIT!!!(pic)

Smoke®

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Seems every day I find something to cook on the mini WSM. Today I rolled out lean ground chuck on a cutting board 8”X14”x¾”. I cooked two slices of bacon and then brazed chopped onion, jalapeno, sweet pepper, minced garlic and spread onto the meat. I added the chipped up bacon, mushrooms, grated Colby cheese and thin sliced sweet cherry tomatoes. I started at the end and rolled it into a round loaf, seasoned with my brisket rub and onto the mini at 300° with seasoned pecan wood. After an hour I added sweet peppers and stuffed jalapenos. When the meat was close to done I chipped some squash, sliced some cherry tomatoes and added some southern pecans then I tossed these in coconut oil and sautéed until tender. It was very tasty!

p541738952.jpg

p609924702.jpg

Awesome. Good job.

That looks absolutly awsome. I gotta try and make one of those and I hear you on can't quitting. I love cooking on my UDS

Is that a new toy? I know I get addicted to my new cookers too. I bet nobody complains about the good food you have been cooking.

Thanks for the replies folks!

p541738952.jpg

Looks like a dead rotting hand is grabbing your fatty!!!! Is this Gore? :becky:

peeps as I looked back it does look like a zombie hand after my meal. I stabbed it with my steely knife and hope that I've killed the beast!

Is that a new toy? I know I get addicted to my new cookers too. I bet nobody complains about the good food you have been cooking.

Yes I built it a couple of weeks back and it is already well seasoned and I'm learning how it cooks and how easy it is to hold a given temperature. And you're correct my friends and wife are enjoying the food.

Back