• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Rub Company???

darita

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to try The Rub Company Competition Style rub and man, is it good. Trouble is, I went on their website and I can't find it there. Also, I tried to fill out the email us section and it wouldn't send.
Anyone have any info on The Rub Company?

That website is (c) 10 years, so I don't know if they're still around, but you could always dial the phone number from the "Contact Us" page:

6590 Mt. Lowe Dr.
Buena Park, CA 90620

That website is (c) 10 years, so I don't know if they're still around, but you could always dial the phone number from the "Contact Us" page:

6590 Mt. Lowe Dr.
Buena Park, CA 90620

Called, but had to leave a message. No reply yet. Sure wish I could get his recipe for the Competition Style rub, if he's no longer producing it. I'm just a backyard guy, but I'd mix my own if I could get the recipe.

Rub Company Competition Style?

I know this company is no longer in business, but I've been looking for any retailers that have some left over. Has anyone run into this rub anywhere? I've tried contacting the owners of the Rub Company, to no avail. If anyone can put me in contact with them, I'd appreciate that too. Thanks!

I understand your desire to find the rub and your pain of disappointment of non availability. But sometimes change is a good thing, and can lead us to something much better.

Point in case, I had always ordered rub for cook events from a local supply house in 5 lb bags. One time they were late getting a shipment and I could not use that rub. I then ordered rub from Oakridge and they assured me I would have the rubs in time.

Long story short - I now only order Oakridge rubs, simply the best and highest quality rubs I have ever used.

Don't look as the lack of rub as a disappointment, but rather maybe an opportunity to find something much better.

That's a help...thanks. Thing is, I just discovered this rub on my shelf and tried it and I love it, so it's not something I've been using. Just trying to get more.

I used to really like their original flavor. This is just as good, if not a bit better, and you can get it at Smart and Final:

large_ebf9a0c8-2727-428f-ad5c-778d27823ea0.JPG

I decided to use some last night on grilled salmon, and it was fantastic!

Check out the BBQ Pro in old town Fair Oaks, great store and good to support a local business. I believe they used to carry the product? They also have a website you could check out but you won’t be able to visit the brewery right next door from online. Good luck!

I used to really like their original flavor. This is just as good, if not a bit better, and you can get it at Smart and Final:

I decided to use some last night on grilled salmon, and it was fantastic!
Saw some of this on the shelf at Krogers today and bought it. I've now entered the slippery slope of commercial rubs. Never bought a rub before.

Saw some of this on the shelf at Krogers today and bought it. I've now entered the slippery slope of commercial rubs. Never bought a rub before.
I tried some of this

on some spareribs yesterday. We didn't find it had much flavor, maybe we need to use a lot of it? It gives a nice color, though.

Back