• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Ultimate Hangover Cure Sandwich" Throwdown - Vote!***

***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Ultimate Hangover Cure Sandwich" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Strange thing about this thread. On my PCi see it fine.
On my phone some of the photos are missing. EricD and others. If I click the links to either the single posts or the TD I get to a page with text only. and a link to the photos which leads nowhere. The page I get to also asks me to login even though I am logged in. But when I do it just reloads and asks to login again.
Anyone else has this problem?

no issues with phone or computer I just decide who to vte for
I can always vote for Moose :thumb:

Strange thing about this thread. On my PCi see it fine.
On my phone some of the photos are missing. EricD and others. If I click the links to either the single posts or the TD I get to a page with text only. and a link to the photos which leads nowhere. The page I get to also asks me to login even though I am logged in. But when I do it just reloads and asks to login again.
Anyone else has this problem?

I just checked ^^^ My phone drops the pics too! I can see them on the PC though.

Which pictures? They are at different hosting sites, so knowing which ones, ans specifically what happens may help. And, what type of phone and what browser you are using. I have no issues on my PC (Windows 10, tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome) or on my iPad or iPhone using Safari or Chrome.

There are some really good looking sammiches here and I would eat them all.

I like Ron's Idea to see which will cure what ale's you

These hangover cure sandwiches are all AMAZING! Great work everyone!

A very difficult vote You almost need to pull a name out of a hat- maybe a bottle or a 6 pack would make it easier :biggrin1:

A very difficult vote You almost need to pull a name out of a hat- maybe a bottle or a 6 pack would make it easier :biggrin1:

To cure a hangover, start with a loaded Bloody Mary or Bloody Caesar. You can stop or just carry on from there!

I have awaken in a hungover type state. I think the bartender liked me, i counted 3 free Budlights not including the 6pack i paid for :icon_blush:

^^ Yup, or just add clam juice to a Bloody Mary and usually it comes with a celery stock.

I tend to put the kitchen sink in mine.

A good trick is to make ice cube from clam juice and use those.

I've been lucky enough that I've never actually had a hangover, but I'd take one just to try some of those sandwiches.

Back