The long wait on MAK

That sucks they can't narrow it down closer than that. 9 hour window is ridiculous.

^^^^^^

FedEx will show up for the 10 minutes I’m unavailable tomorrow!

^^^^^^

FedEx will show up for the 10 minutes I’m unavailable tomorrow!

My experience w/ FedEx is usually 5:10pm delivery when the window is 8-5pm or they call to notify me they accidentally sent my item out on a truck without a lift gate. Pretty much never fails. Amazing for a company it’s size.

If it makes you feel better, I ordered my Pitts and Spitts mid January but did not receive it until late March.

Well worth the wait!

Good luck

On March 5th. Mine shipped out this afternoon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang. I'm losing. Finalized mine on the 3rd, was told it would ship yesterday, Saw the Fedex 'we are going to pick it up' today, but still no word that the have it. :cry:

Huh.....

I haven’t received anything at all yet. Finalized on the 4th. Wonder if options delayed it a bit.

Anticipation.

You can order a custom pool cue from certain cue makers. The WAITING LIST is 15 years. And people do wait.

Dang. I'm losing. Finalized mine on the 3rd, was told it would ship yesterday, Saw the Fedex 'we are going to pick it up' today, but still no word that the have it. :cry:

Technically that is all I got as well. But I did chat with Caleb and he confirmed it went out. I would assume I will have it the week of the 26th. I’ll update as I have more concrete info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back