$.99 Butts & $.79 Briskets

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
This weeks ad for Brookshires in Wylie, TX. You Plano area guys might want to make the 10 mile drive.

Ty

Thanks for the heads up!

We also have a Brookshire's in Allen (NW corner of McDermott & Greenville Ave/Hwy 5).

(NW corner of McDermott & Greenville Ave/Hwy 5).

Drive by that sum bitch everyday and never noticed. But it is usually after 5PM so you understand.

Have to check to see if the Brookshire's here in Midlothian is running that special.....Damn I hope so!!!!!!

I agree with TK! I can;t believe you get that price. Brisket is virtually impossible to find up here and butts are 2.79 a pound. If Iever get down that way, I'm bringing a bigass cooler!!

Hmm...brisket roadtrip & delivery service. Dropping off briskets across the country on the way home. And you non Texans can get some dam fine que while you're down here.

Ok fellas, the Brookshire's here in Midlothian is running the same special, so it sounds like it's metroplex wide! If any of you southside metroplex people are interested, the Brookshire's is right on 287 coming through town....can't miss it. I'm stocking up the freezer tomorrow. Man i love TEXAS!!!!!

The Wylie location also has Lodge pre-seasoned cast iron skillets on clearance. I picked up about a 15" for under $6. The small one about the size of a sandwich (we make grilled cheese for the baby) is about $2.

Don't know about other locations.

Ty

Back