The BBQ Brethren "Cured" Throwdown is Now LIVE! Lasts Thru Feb. 7th, with Tasty Prizes by Naturiffic! All Cured Meats Welcome!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
***NOTE: This thread is an announcement. Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!***

Our New Throwdown Category is...

"Cured!"

This was Fatback Joe's winning entry in the 2017 "Cured" Throwdown

As chosen by sudsandswine for winning the "Comfort Food" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

sudsandswine said:
Hey Moose - I’ve been on a cured meat kick while I’ve been bringing my curing fridge online, so how about a Throwdown that has to include cured meat in it? Figure there’s lots of ways it could go, the cured meat can be the star of the show, or as a featured ingredient in a dish. Things like corned beef or pastrami to pepperoni/salami….ham… or even something with bacon come to mind. You can use your own cured meats or store bought cured meats are also fine. The cured meat in your entry MUST be cooked.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/21 through Monday 2/7.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 2/7.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Also, if you have not entered a Throwdown before,

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns..[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Our official prize sponsor for Q1 is Naturiffic who is awarding Throwdown winners a $25 Store credit with FREE shipping for your choice of gourmet seasoning salts and brines - click here for details!

Salt_icon_enhanced2_zps3jx8iyak.png

Best of luck and even better eats to all!
[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cured... Excellent choice! Looking forward to this one :-D

Back