THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Oak 15.4-lb Charcoal Briquettes at Lowes 42% off $4.00 a bag lots in stock around here just filled the back of the Jeep. https://brickseek.com/p/royal-oak-ridge-premium-charcoal/301556#in-store-offers

CCeS4Nsl.jpg

I'm eating some wings cooked with it right now, has really good flavor bit more pronounced than the Kingsford Pro I have been using and there was more smoke when initially lit but all in I'm very happy with it and my taste buds are telling me I like it better with chicken.

I'm hitching up the cargo trailer in the am and hitting the area stores until I run out of room in it at this price I can use as much as I can get.

I'm eating some wings cooked with it right now, has really good flavor bit more pronounced than the Kingsford Pro I have been using and there was more smoke when initially lit but all in I'm very happy with it and my taste buds are telling me I like it better with chicken.

I'm hitching up the cargo trailer in the am and hitting the area stores until I run out of room in it at this price I can use as much as I can get.

Thanks for the info Bob! I'll see if I can find it here!

Thanks for the info Bob! I'll see if I can find it here!

I just went out and checked the kettle, 1.5 hours after being lit there is a really nice hot usable coal bed left still I went from liking this stuff to loving it!

It made some tasty wings with better color and flavor than what I have been getting with Kingsford, I added a few briquettes to take this pic shows the size and shape.

qT3mY9ml.jpg

I just went out and checked the kettle, 1.5 hours after being lit there is a really nice hot usable coal bed left still I went from liking this stuff to loving it!

It made some tasty wings with better color and flavor than what I have been getting with Kingsford, I added a few briquettes to take this pic shows the size and shape.

qT3mY9ml.jpg

Wow! Looks great Bob! I'll definitely have to give it a try. Thank again! :grin:

I have 30 or 40 bags of different types that I like in different cookers. I'll grab a few bags. All the stores around me have over 100 each. Thanks Bob!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back