• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weber SmokeFire Pellet Grill Review

seems to have a lot of nice features ... but I'm technically challenged .... how do you get DC ? is there a converter of some kind ? is it high voltage ? can you still get zapped ?

I think I will wait a year or so and let them work out any bugs. been in technology for 40 years, so not what you'd call an early adopter.

But this is the first thing I have seen that really tempts me for a pellet cooker.

Pellets aren't my thing and I'm more than happy with the Summit Charcoal, but I'll definitely be interested to see some videos on these when they're available.

LMAO!
Reminds me of the 1960's-1970's.
Japan could not crack the Harley Davidson V-Twin nut. The campaigned and campaigned, but finally had to finally make their own V-Twin. Then did everything they could to try and sell their V-Twin.

And here comes Weber, opening another can of worms, jumping into the Pellet fray.
Running faster, Jumping Higher.

Just LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh::rolleyes:

I tried to read the review, but there were too many ads in the way. Why do they feel it is good to alienate people to the point that they never want to go back to the site again? And the main ad in the way was for their own service!

I tried to read the review, but there were too many ads in the way. Why do they feel it is good to alienate people to the point that they never want to go back to the site again? And the main ad in the way was for their own service!

I saw no ads - Brave browser + VPN for the win.

LMAO!
Reminds me of the 1960's-1970's.
Japan could not crack the Harley Davidson V-Twin nut. The campaigned and campaigned, but finally had to finally make their own V-Twin. Then did everything they could to try and sell their V-Twin.

And here comes Weber, opening another can of worms, jumping into the Pellet fray.
Running faster, Jumping Higher.

Just LMAO! :laugh::laugh::laugh::rolleyes:

So in your analogy, Weber is Japan, but who is Harley?

Glad to see some real world info on it, but to claim it’s the only pellet grill that can properly sear is ludicrous. That said, for the money, it might well
Be tough to beat for a grand or so...red tec, gmg, etc just got some interesting competition for sure. I’d like to see one in action....I do not like the plated metal racks (done for cost reasons I’m sure)

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was pleasantly surprised at the price point. I would have guessed closer to the $1,899 to $1,999 range. If it can grill well, I might consider trading in my Summit gasser for that.

I'd like to give it a test drive for sure. Who is going to be first here to get one and review it on here?

I'd like to give it a test drive for sure. Who is going to be first here to get one and review it on here?

I am going to pre-order it December 2nd. Well see when it actually ships, they are saying early 2020 but the definition of early varies. Some companies will get units early and probably provide some insight on how it works.

The warranty is what puts me off. I buy weber for the warranty and you can get a pitboss cheaper with the same warranty period.

Back