20 Degrees Snow on the way- Ribs On

OldGlory

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Working from home today I fired up the Egg to make some Ribs for lunch. St. Louis style with Oakridge Secret Weapon Rub.

Good way to spend the day The Egg can handle this I am seeing some white stuff her in PA

c5FmJ4uTQ8yCSSQr9eNUQA by Eric Cioffi, on Flickr
30959684047_221e39ddd3_k.jpg
script>
PaNtrZ
PaNtrZ

I LOVE my BGE for cold weather cooking. A few years ago, I cooked a blizzard throw down with some fellow North Easters in a whiteout 50 mph blizzard and 2 feet of snow already on the ground. I had a little fine bourbon reinforcement. :-D

I smoked cornish hens and quail. I needed a little help with my Flame Boss controller (wasn't about to sit outside and freeze), and the BGE held heat like a rock. :-D

Once that ceramic mass heats up, all bets are on. :-D

IPmhpBjh.jpg

OldGlory: Congrats on figuring out how to post pics. Nice looking ribs!

I LOVE my BGE for cold weather cooking. A few years ago, I cooked a blizzard throw down with some fellow North Easters in a whiteout 50 mph blizzard and 2 feet of snow already on the ground. I had a little fine bourbon reinforcement. :-D

I smoked cornish hens and quail. I needed a little help with my Flame Boss controller (wasn't about to sit outside and freeze), and the BGE held heat like a rock. :-D

Once that ceramic mass heats up, all bets are on. :-D

Ha Ha awesome! they are amazing cookers!

Back