• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello from the MS Gulf Coast

hottytoddywhodat

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Morning y'all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is hottytoddywhodat. I enjoy smoking (and grilling) on my 22" Weber Kettle. I have the slow n' sear accessory, which has been fantastic. I've been foraying into beef but usually smoke boston butts, pork ribs, and chicken. I live on the Gulf Coast so I grill a lot of fish and shrimp. I'd like to give smoking shrimp a try. I've also made homemade pizza (delicious), steaks, burgers, sausage, dogs, etc., on the Kettle as well.

Outside of cooking, I enjoy college football, the New Orleans Saints, golf, fishing (when I can), vegetable gardening, and reading.

Looking forward to getting started here!

Welcome to the forum. You will certainly be busy trying all of the advice and tips you will get from here. We have several brethren down your way so stay safe during the current rain event you guys are having.

Thanks for all the warm welcome. I can report we are just fine here in my little hometown of Pass Christian, MS. There has been a some rain but nothing catastrophic by any stretch.

It's a rainy season. We had a few floods in our territory too. My friend's backyard was flooded by 1m mud, so no bbq for him yet...

I'm new to this forum, but nevertheless welcome!

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome! Hope to see some of your cooks soon.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back