Creekstone Farms

I've never tried anything but local ribs...so I jump on this and will give it a shot. They might go good with that first Wagu brisket I also ordered for SNF.

Their Duroc St Louis ribs are outstanding. ssv3 recommended the Prime flank steaks to me a while back, and they are perfect to round out the order to get free shipping.

Oops, they don't have the flank steak at the moment. So 10 racks of ribs, or the 5-rack sale on ribs + some sirloins?

Last edited:
I've never tried anything but local ribs...so I jump on this and will give it a shot. They might go good with that first Wagu brisket I also ordered for SNF.

They are the real deal. Huge difference. Know that you are buying quality and not quantity.

4Vhfemzh.jpg

hWwmmVnh.jpg

ssV3 just cost me $196 dollars!!! I was on the fence but your photos put me over the edge. Of course I had to buy 10 racks of ribs in order to save $25 in shipping!

The way meat prices are going up, this may seem cheap in six months!

ssV3 just cost me $196 dollars!!! I was on the fence but your photos put me over the edge. Of course I had to buy 10 racks of ribs in order to save $25 in shipping!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You won't regret it. Only spares that I don't trim anything off of. Also, feel them in their raw form and notice how much more tender and soft they are than commodity ribs.

Easier to nail them since the fat content is higher and more even

hVHbMfLh.jpg

MPx58t1h.jpg

Man - that is expensive

NoOne, the value is a big consideration when buying high end meats (yes even pork), Almost the same when buying lamb. Plus all the hidden costs. I don't routinely buy $200 briskets, so Creekstone ribs and butts are something to splurge on a couple of times a year. Genetics, along with the breed and the feed are responsible for the flavor and sort of a silky tenderness from the marbling.

Bacchus2b - As a bonus.... you will get a snazzy shipping/shopping bag inside a inner pack plus a styrofoam coffin sort of thing. I sort of recycle a few of the ice packs that are in the box.

AAGYvH1.jpg

NoOne, the value is a big consideration when buying high end meats (yes even pork), Almost the same when buying lamb. Plus all the hidden costs. I don't routinely buy $200 briskets, so Creekstone ribs and butts are something to splurge on a couple of times a year. Genetics, along with the breed and the feed are responsible for the flavor and sort of a silky tenderness from the marbling.

Bacchus2b - As a bonus.... you will get a snazzy shipping/shopping bag inside a inner pack plus a styrofoam coffin sort of thing. I sort of recycle a few of the ice packs that are in the box.

AAGYvH1.jpg

I know - I just got a $300 order from Wild Fork delivered yesterday. I guess I’m not seeing the sale price (at least I hope I’m not) otherwise the regular price would blow my mind.

I’ll still probably order some at some point.

Ok - I admit it, I did miss the sale price the first time I looked. Considering the regular price, that is a good deal. Order has been placed and looking forward to trying it out.

I like them and were buying them exclusively, but they have gone up. It used to be cheaper buying them a dozen at a time than buying their “sales.”

I think you will notice a difference, as a few of our esteemed Brethren have stated!

I like them better then SRF ribs. :peep:

+1

Better than SRF Kurobuta ribs for sure. SRF Gold and Black brisket are another thing though. :nod:

Concur that you are paying for quality stuff but given that——> at a reasonable price.

I also get briskets from SRF but ribs from creekstone ....

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!! Just ordered some (also trying the beef bones from CF as haven’t tried those from them b4)...

Ack. So tempting. Not sure how much re-arranging I'd have to do to get those to fit in the freezer...and I'm out of town all next week ) =

Do they have a physical store? It would actually be a minimal detour to get to their posted address in a few weeks.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You won't regret it. Only spares that I don't trim anything off of. Also, feel them in their raw form and notice how much more tender and soft they are than commodity ribs.

Easier to nail them since the fat content is higher and more even

hVHbMfLh.jpg

MPx58t1h.jpg

Thanks for pre answering my trimming question. Just ordered 10. Can't believe they were still available. As others said, you are the main reason for me ordering :thumb:

Back