Simple early morning smoke

TonyT

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My favorite way to celebrate a day off, listening to tunes and dusting off the old Big Bob Gibson recipe. Still got a few hours to go. Got to love the simple things in life.

That is a beautiful sight! I always have to have something going on my days off or telecommute days. It just doesn't feel right if there isn't a light smell of smoke in the air.

That is a beautiful sight! I always have to have something going on my days off or telecommute days. It just doesn't feel right if there isn't a light smell of smoke in the air.

Couldn't agree more :thumb:

Agreed... i can not wait until next Friday... Going to be Rocking and Rolling with the WSM....

Turned probe tender just in time. Packing this thing up for a pot luck at the park. Weather is gorgeous, turning out to be a beautiful day

Turned probe tender just in time. Packing this thing up for a pot luck at the park. Weather is gorgeous, turning out to be a beautiful day

What park, and what time should I be there?

I agree with you...I always try to cook on an off day. Kick back in my favorite lawn chair.music,coffee,beer maybe even a short nap.Good kind of relaxing.

Back