Miami Briskets?

zachg18

Knows what a fatty is.
Any Miami people here have recommendations on where to buy brisket?

I LOVED the last one I got from Wild Fork Foods. Was prime and about $2.99/LB. They are out of stock until end of month though :(

The butcher shop near me is asking $9.99/lb!!

I'm a costco member, but they only ever have flats.

I've heard BJ's has, but don't want to get a membership just to buy brisket.

Thanks for any help!

Not all Costco’s have the full packers down here. I get them from the costco in davie.

You can always check Walmart. They are not prime but, whenever I got one they have been decent

The Sam's briskets are Prime. If you look to see what you pay for a prime brisket at a butcher shop (and there is no other place here where you can get one other than Sam's) you save enough money on the purchase of one full packer prime to pay for the membership. That's how I justified my membership fee even though I also have a Costco membership.

I have had success at the Western Beef stores a bit north of you near Parkland (just down 441 from the BJ's) and and another Western Beef near my other daughter close to Royal Palm.
Not sure of all Western Beef locations in S. Fla. BTW bring a jacket for the "cold room".

Last edited:
You can get a day pass for Sam's if you ask nicely at the front desk. Or there is an option to pay a small surcharge for a non member purchase. If you do want a membership watch Slickdeals.net, they come up frequently with enough free stuff to fully offset the membership cost.

Sam's went down hill after the 90s for me but in the past two years they've really stepped it up. I love their curbside pickup now!

Back