zippy12

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
20210110_120835.jpg

20210114_121523.jpg

20210114_150249.jpg

20210114_180410.jpg

20210114_191819.jpg

In the morning I will make some sauces and get items to build these "Carnita like" tacos...

That’s going to be grand.

Is there pictures?

Titch...

Networksolutions must be blocking certain ISP providers from their content... Try a computer with different ISP ans see if they can see it. Or use the Opera browser and enable the VPN ... I am betting you are missing alot more than my pics...

Titch...

Networksolutions must be blocking certain ISP providers from their content... Try a computer with different ISP ans see if they can see it. Or use the Opera browser and enable the VPN ... I am betting you are missing alot more than my pics...

So there are pics :-D There have been a couple of posts where I thought there should be pics but, none. I just used my phone and boom there were the pics. I am guessing it's Charters Security blocking it for me

Aaaaah....Tacos! :hungry:

BBQ/Smoking and tacos just work so well.

So there are pics :-D There have been a couple of posts where I thought there should be pics but, none. I just used my phone and boom there were the pics. I am guessing it's Charters Security blocking it for me

I will start placing a statement about pics not showing under certain ISP's

Titch...

Well, what am I missing out on
I tried a VPN using the USA as a base, no pictures
Tried Firefox instead of Google, no Pictures
tried Firefox with VPN from the states, and I Get pictures
Wonder If I have been missing out on lots
The firefox VPN route is a absolute pain for me, wipes out a fair bit of Australian content
Anyhow, thanks

now I,m waiting on breakfast. thats going to be tasty

I can't remember what I was cooking for, but for whatever reason, I ended up with an extra leftover rack of ribs. Pealed the meat from the bones and vacuum sealed it. Next time I made chili, added that along with the brisket, pulled pork, and ground beef. Yeah, that chili was meaty and delicious. I can see doing tacos with it.

Back