• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Oakridge Santa Maria vs. Rub Co Santa Maria

Rys06TBSS

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I need to order up some more Death Dust and just realized Im almost out of Rub Co Santa Maria. Id prefer just to order from one place instead of making two orders from two different companys. Does anybody like one more than the other?

I like them both. They are different but both quite good. If you haven't tried Oakridge BBQ's then this would be a good time. Or, you could get their sample pack and try a bunch of their stuff. The Rub Co stuff is great as well as it sounds you know since you are out :thumb:

Probably not a great topic to address :heh:

Rub Co is more of a traditional Santa Maria seasoning, I believe Oakridge added sugar. I have not heard anything bad about either, so I really doubt you can make a bad choice in this case. Since you haven't tried Oakridge yet, give it a shot :thumb:

I figured this would stir up some trouble but I needed opinions! I really like The Rub Co's seasonings. I bought some Oakridge Game bird and chicken and some Venison seasoning for the deer I didnt get this year. I guess Ill give Oakridge a shot.

Dadgum Rub CO, Oakridge, Simply Marvelous. My life was simple before I found this site. Now I am overflowing with rubs from these 3. The main trouble is that I like them all and will buy anything new they come up with. Dadgum em.

Dadgum Rub CO, Oakridge, Simply Marvelous. My life was simple before I found this site. Now I am overflowing with rubs from these 3. The main trouble is that I like them all and will buy anything new they come up with. Dadgum em.

Tough life :becky:

I haven't ordered anything from simply marvelous yet... maybe ill do that next

I have not yet tried the Rub Co. blend but Oakridge's is amazing. I have no doubt that The Rub Co. is great too.

They are different, but with similar main ingredients as they're both Santa Maria Style. You will not be making a wrong choice with either. I love them both, and will be keeping both in my pantry. Does that help?:becky:

Back