Old Country Gravity Problem?

Someone reported his channel a week or so ago and YouTube pulled it. It was back up last week and now down again so I’m speculating that someone reported him again and YouTube being what they are pulled him again.

Why would someone report a cooking YouTube channel?

Since I've watched several of his vids and they all seemed ligit. He always says, he's just a regular guy, doing his thing. It's what we all do on forums, FB, etc. That said, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? Did he pull out or did YT do something? Did he get a threat from OC? Like you said, unfortunately it's all speculation now...unless someone has the inside skinny.

Since I've watched several of his vids and they all seemed ligit. He always says, he's just a regular guy, doing his thing. It's what we all do on forums, FB, etc. That said, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? Did he pull out or did YT do something? Did he get a threat from OC? Like you said, unfortunately it's all speculation now...unless someone has the inside skinny.

Regular guy or not, if he's gonna make those accusations, he needs to present proof to back up what he's saying, not just what he was told.

This is a big problem with the internet, no one is accountable for what they post . If people were threatened with legal action, they would be more careful

Well that sucks. I enjoyed his content. "This video is unavailable" pops up on all his video's currently.

As I recall, he said that his own experience was a good one. The next guy to own the cooker had this issue, which or may not have been created by the guy. He also said that others may have the same good experience he himself had. As I said, we all give our opinions all over the place, including here.

As I recall, he said that his own experience was a good one. The next guy to own the cooker had this issue, which or may not have been created by the guy. He also said that others may have the same good experience he himself had. As I said, we all give our opinions all over the place, including here.

And what he said on YT .............. led to this thread in this forum.

How many other places are there threads about problems with OC GF ?

Now the OC GF will have a cloud hanging over it as Billy Bob tells Ronnie Joe that he heard the OC GF had serious problems.

Too bad for OC that they trusted TKBBQ to tout their wares by GIVING him a FREE cooker that he ends up selling. Although I used to like his videos and admired him for not whining about the SmokeFire, I won’t necessarily miss his channel. It’ll give me more time to watch swearing parrot videos!

Too bad for OC that they trusted TKBBQ to tout their wares by GIVING him a FREE cooker that he ends up selling. Although I used to like his videos and admired him for not whining about the SmokeFire, I won’t necessarily miss his channel. It’ll give me more time to watch swearing parrot videos!

Did they give him the cooker? If they did, I'd hope it was with no conditions. It would be pretty bad of any company to say they'd provide a cooker with the condition of a positive review. I've done product reviews and it was always with no conditions.

His page is back up but the video in question is gone.

Ya, I see 3 vids are back, so far. Guess he didn't run and hide. Who knows...could have been a technical thing for all we know. Sure wish I knew how to send him a message via YT.

Ya, I see 3 vids are back, so far. Guess he didn't run and hide. Who knows...could have been a technical thing for all we know. Sure wish I knew how to send him a message via YT.

Just comment on one of his video's. He's pretty good about commenting back.

Regular guy or not, if he's gonna make those accusations, he needs to present proof to back up what he's saying, not just what he was told.

This is a big problem with the internet, no one is accountable for what they post . If people were threatened with legal action, they would be more careful

This reminds of a quote I like. “Social media has made [people] way too comfortable with disrespecting [others] and not getting punched in the face for it” -Mike Tyson

If things weren’t crazy enough this year, now Mike Tyson is making sense! :shock::razz:

I was going to ask. He did like one video with that particular cooker?

I was going to ask. He did like one video with that particular cooker?

I've actually watch at least a couple of vids with the OC GF and he really liked it. In fact, he even said he still liked it, but had to move it on to make room...I think.

Back