• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ wedding

jestridge

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
pork shoulder
SmokingMcQueenWedding2-22-08004.jpg

fresh ham

SmokingMcQueenWedding2-22-08002.jpg

buffalo
SmokingMcQueenWedding2-22-08001.jpg

brisket
SmokingMcQueenWedding2-22-08005.jpg

Also will do a whole pork loin and chicken quarters tomorrow

Looks like you've been busy. Is it a paid cook or is it relation?

It a freebie . I cook as a hobbie they furnish all the supplies I furnish the time. Also get plenty of free food. It going to be outside , it not a dress up both second time around. Nothing fancy kinda a red neck wedding

Looks great. I've got a wedding to cook for in April. For my daughter, so it will be kinda special. Haven't even planned on the menu yet.

Looks great. I've got a wedding to cook for in April. For my daughter, so it will be kinda special. Haven't even planned on the menu yet.
As a family, we always cook for family weddings. It's the only thing we're good at.
Did I mention we usually buy the booze?:rolleyes:

BBQ wedding. Are they going to play, "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"?

Send us the finished or almost finished product. Looks great so far!

Looks great.

Did my wifes best friends wedding here last Halloween Day, here at our house.

Did a case of butts, and 100 chicken thighs and my version of my baked beans.

Fed around 70 folks and reports were............great food.

Hope you get the same compliments.

What cut was that buffalo? I've never tried buffalo on the smoker. Heck, I'm not even sure where to get some. I guess I'd probably start looking online.

Been cooking all night . The buffalo was given to me by a neighbor. I check it a few min . ago it was very tender . It was from a 6 year old bull, I trim fat off a beef brisket and put on top of buffalo

Been cooking all night . The buffalo was given to me by a neighbor. I check it a few min . ago it was very tender . It was from a 6 year old bull, I trim fat off a beef brisket and put on top of buffalo

all nite cook and no pron???:shock:

Ditto, cant wait to see the final product. That's a common sense bride, you dont run into too many of them willing to eat BBQ as their nuptual meal.....

Well, I guess I have a common sense bride too then. For our wedding, my second, her first, we had our reception in our back yard.

Rented a giant tent, and tables/chairs enough for about eighty five folks.

We hired a local BBQ place to do a whole hog, which was kind of the star, but we also had fried chicken, spaghetti & meatballs, and tons of sides.

Not to mention the appetizers, which my wife and brother in law cooked up in the early afternoon the day of the wedding! She is definitely good under pressure!:lol:

Sorry about the pron I've been busier than a cat covering up chit in a rock pile. All you brethens smack me if I even mention scooking 30 lb of chicken again . i hate cooking chicken it turn out great an taste good but a lot of work I like butts a lot better slow and easy. Got to go it 4 wedding at 5 sorry again about pron.

Back