Remembering my Custom vertical offset! It's at a better home now!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Welp.. I had almost no choice.. I had to start liquidating some of my things.. A fellow Brethern helped me build this machine (giving me data and idea's).. I had to sell it a couple months back and my buddy finally came and picked it up! Guess its time to change my signature.. I'm down 2 cookers.. Still have the masterbuilt, and Silverbac.. Masterbuilt might be leaving soon too.

Cooked ALOT of food on this beast! Hate to see it go.. Even the money from it is gone.. but oh well!

UAUsrM2l.jpg

qlm3sx4l.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to see that go - It looks like a beast.
I guess the economy where you are is in bad shape?
They gotta stop the lunacy.

Sorry to see that go - It looks like a beast.
I guess the economy where you are is in bad shape?
They gotta stop the lunacy.

Well more dealing with other issues.. Trying to get things organized for myself.. If I ever had to move.. It would be hard for that cooker to follow. And truthfully I'm lazy.. I really love my silverbac lol

Welp.. I had almost no choice.. I had to start liquidating some of my things.. A fellow Brethern helped me build this machine (giving me data and idea's).. I had to sell it a couple months back and my buddy finally came and picked it up! Guess its time to change my signature.. I'm down 2 cookers.. Still have the masterbuilt, and Silverbac.. Masterbuilt might be leaving soon too.

Cooked ALOT of food on this beast! Hate to see it go.. Even the money from it is gone.. but oh well!

Times like these kinda set our priorities. Feeding the family comes first.
Things will get better, and there will be opportunities to get your dream cooker.

Wishing you the best of luck

Chuck

Back