Woot Meater Special

Thanks for the heads up!

Does anyone have any experience with this model of meater? I'm not usually a fan of Bluetooth tech for cooking because of it's limited range.

If I walk out of range and take my phone with me, will the app disconnect and forget the cook, or will it remember when I return to within range?

I ask because I live in a sketchy area, and will not leave my phone sitting outside unattended when i run inside to grab a beer or something.

If anyone can get an extra at that price I would be glad to pay for it and shipping. Do'nt know how this works and wo'nt be awake.

Got one.
I love the one I already have.
Having a second will be nice.

If anyone can get an extra at that price I would be glad to pay for it and shipping. Do'nt know how this works and wo'nt be awake.
Looks like it's only one per person. Did say valid for two days or until sold out. Maybe still have some left in the morning.

Thanks for posting this yesterday. I stayed up later than I like to, but managed to get one. It will definitely be useful when using the rotisserie in my air fryer and I am sure it will come in handy for other style cooks as well.

I got one as well. Congrats to all who did too. I am surprised it lasted 18 min.

I missed it - sold out...

iu

My dad has had issues cooking steaks to the proper doneness….over or under but rarely where he wants it. I bought him one of these for Christmas and he’s knocking it out if the park. I was skeptical and never bought one for myself but seems it’s worked well for him.

Wow - that was quick.
Ordered at 12:01 am Tuesday.
Arrived Wednesday

Only the Meater, not the plus.
That means bad bluetooth range.
May save this one for the oven.

Only the Meater, not the plus.
That means bad bluetooth range.
May save this one for the oven.
Yeah, I got an email from them that said they had the wrong picture posted.

Dear LYU370,

Woot here. We messed up and advertised your MEATER True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer with a picture of the Meater Plus. Sorry about that! All other information about the item were correct. If this is OK with you, great! Nothing else to do on your end and we hope you enjoy your item. If this is a deal-breaker, please let us know and we can assist with a return for a full refund. For return requests or further questions, we can be reached via email at support@woot.com or by going through the Customer Service Support form on the website. Once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Woot

Well that's disappointing it's not the plus. That is close to being a deal breaker. Dang.

Back