Outlaw Smoker Give Away & Other Prizes

BruceB

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
It’s time for the Great Lakes Barbecue Association to give away another OUTLAW Patio Model Smoker along with an MGrill Model C4 SCA Package Grill and a $250 Gift Card from TheBBQSuperstore.com A prize package worth nearly $5,000.00

The drawing for these great prizes will be January 15, 2022 at the GLBBQA Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet in Bay City, MI. Tickets are $25.00 and a maximum of 500 tickets will be sold.

Tickets can be purchased through PayPal at paypal@glbbqa.com (PLEASE use the Friends & Family option when sending money and list OUTLAW in the Comments section) and include your name, address and phone # for contact info. OR...you can send me a check, made payable to the GREAT LAKES BARBECUE ASSOCIATION and mail it to GLBBQA 8893 Hahn St., Utica, MI 48317

Upon receipt of your payment, through PayPal or check, I will fill out your tickets and mail them to you. The winner need not be present to win. The winner of the OUTLAW will be responsible for picking up his/her Smoker or for shipping. The GLBBQA will ship the MGrill and the Gift Card to the winners.

Proceeds go to help fund our Association activities; our Team Of The Year Chase, Spring Fling Contest, BBQ101 Class and our Beak2Beak competition. They also help us lend support to young adults who may pursue a future in culinary arts, veterans charities and other worthwhile causes such as OBR deployments.

If you have any questions you can PM me here and I will get back to you ASAP. THANK YOU folks for your support and participation!

GOOD LUCK!!

This post was Moderator approved by Ron L.

Last edited:
Just a reminder folks if you're going to purchase a ticket and use PayPal, PLEASE list your name, address and phone number when you purchase. That way I can mail you your ticket and we can call you when you win. THANKS!

THANK YOU to all the Brethren who have supported our Associations fund raiser so far, we appreciate your support and generosity!!

Last edited:
OutLaw Giveaway

THANK YOU Ron, I'll get your ticket in the mail to you...GOOD LUCK!!

Thought I would bump this up and let you know that I have 5 tickets remaining out of my current allotment. If anyone else would like a ticket for themselves or perhaps as a Christmas present, please read the original post and I'll get your ticket to you as soon as possible.
THANK YOU!!

Back